What is a bucket list?
A bucket list is a number of experiences or achievements that a person hopes to have or accomplish during their lifetime.
In today’s society people don’t take advantage of their life. Listed below are ideas and dreams I hope to have done before it’s my time for me to depart. Now listen, don’t take these ideas to heart. Everybody has their own opinions on certain things, and that is great because you wouldn’t be human if you didn’t have feelings or opinions.
My Bucket List:
- Go to a Concert– I have never been to a concert so I would love to go to one. I wouldn’t care who I saw but I would love to watch Maroon 5, 21 pilots, or Imagine Dragons.
- Go Skydiving– When I was younger I went indoor skydiving and I absolutely loved it. It gave me a rush of excitement and thrill. That is why I want to go real skydiving, it would be so amazing.
- Fly an Airplane– This past year I went to the thunder birds airshow and loved it so much. I promised myself that I would fly a plane before I died.
- Kiss in the pouring rain like in some (romance movie)– I don’t really know why this is on my list other then I think this would be so awesome and romantic to do. #the-notebook [Movie reference]
- Set a Guinness world record– Who wouldn’t love to be in the world record book? Nothing dangerous or gross but just something different.
- Ice Fishing- My mom lived in Michigan for a small part of her life and she always told me how awesome it was to have the opportunity to go ice fishing with her grandfather. Sadly, I may not have the opportunity to ice fish with my grandfather but I really want to experience ice fishing.
- Go to every country in the world– (Well maybe not every country because Americans aren’t very welcome in some countries), but the thought of have being in all the countries in the world feels amazing.
- See the Northern Lights– I have been to Alaska before but I never had the chance to see the Northern lights and if I did I must have been to little to remember.
- Publish a Book– I will be honest I have never seen myself as a writer but lately I’ve started enjoying writing articles and all sorts of different things. I would love to publish a book, even if it just was a little kids book.
- Act in a Film– So yes if you knew me you would kind have figured out I can be shy at times but shoot, before I die I will be in a movie.
- Fold 1,000 origami cranes and give them to someone special– It is said if you fold 1,000 origami cranes that whatever you wish for will come ture. I would love to do this for someone because that person truly desrves it.
- Meet someone you have been dreaming to meet- I’m not going to lie but in this point and time I have no motivation to see someone famous but it would be cool in the future to see someone famous and to actually talk and meet with them.
- Change the world– I try every day to be a kind person in hopes that I may change someones life but if I get one thing out of this lifetime I hope I changed the world.
- Get Baptized– This is a very hard an emotional topic to discuss. I am in fact a Christian and I have been saved but I just can’t persuade myself to get baptized. It is more of a mental thing that you may never understand.